Dark Shades

8:57 AM

"I don't want to impress the world because of the clothes I wear.I just want to be happy"



A good pair of denim can make my day perfect.It's going to rain when I decided to finish my errands so I pulled a denim ensemble and wore a floral printed top for an instant style upgrade and to complete that "New York rainy season" look I paired my OOTD with a black boots.I also picked statement accessories to spice up my simple outfit and not to mention my bag from DKNY is so lightweight and such a classy item to have.

I'm currently experimenting on my new filters from VSCO cam and applying it in ADOBE photoshop so I'm sorry if my photos are messy but I liked the outcome anyway *hihihihi*.

Thank you for dropping by :) Have a good day ahead.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images