I'm still alive

8:08 AM







It's been so long since I take blogging seriously because I thought Instagram is enough to share my adventures and sartorial activities but last night, I realized that blogging is my first love. Honestly my old blog "Judge my Fashion" is where it all started. My old blog helped me to become more vocal about fashion and design, and also, it contributes a lot on why I am now taking Fashion design in College. I also experienced hate through blogging and most of the time I questioned myself why do they like seeing the worse in me instead of noticing my efforts but I think it's just part of it. I know that I'm not the only one who can experience hate stuff but I wish that someday people could live happily without bringing other people down. I'm so tired of seeing the hate cycle. I am not a high-end or the perfect blogger that everybody is currently eyeing on different social media platforms but I'm sure we all have one in common, and that is to inspire people through our unique ways. 

I'm so happy to be back!! There are lot of things that happened when I stopped blogging and those things leaded me unto greater things. New lessons learned.

P.s. I;m still fixing my template/theme so don't mind the extra tabs. I'm so sorry.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images