That clothing called Culottes

9:17 AM





 Last year Culottes was first seen on fashionistas wearing it all over the world and it became an instant trend because a lot said that it is really comfortable and you can easily style it in different manner plus it such an exquisite piece of clothing. I am so eager to try it however I always end up hiding it in my closet because I'm not sure if it's going to suite my body type since I have wide hips and short legs but for me you can't really define fashion and figure out your style without experimenting on the clothes that you wear. Finally I had the chance to wear this Culottes that I got from a bazaar last year and the buzz is true! It is really comfortable(I think it depends on the material that was used). I wore it when we went to Baguio 3 weeks ago.I think this clothing is really a style staple that a woman needs.

Culottes: Style Stunner Manila | Top: Brandy Melville 


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images