Zambales Travel Diary I

11:48 PM

    HANAP NA LANG NG HANAP NG KA-LOVE LIFE, NAKALIMUTAN NA NATIN MAHALIN SARILI NATIN.PAUSE MUNA BES. HINDI KA SI FLASH PARA MAGMADALI.  #CampSawiNoMore <--- Our official hashtag because why not.

     What a view! It's so serene and relaxing. We got  lucky because when we went to the beach there's no big group of people so that means we can clearly hear the humming birds and the beach waves. The weather was pretty nice too even if there's a minimal rainfall.


Beach stuff featuring my Hand painted pouch ( I love star trails, milk way, and galaxy)
     The Power puff girls.Yup, that's what we called our group hahaha! Almost 4 years of friendship and still counting.
I'll go places with these two <3
 It was our first time to go out on a different place because we usually bond at the malls or coffee shops so when I realised that it's time to break our normal routine, I hurriedly said it to them and Finally, it was not a drawing anymore. We went to different places and explore San Narciso, Zambales (which is my hometown) during our two days trip. What a great break from all the stress that we are experiencing.I can't wait to go on an adventure again with my girls, Next month maybe but for now I'm gonna finish watching Stranger things first heheheh.

Where to next?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images