Project Pie Philippines

5:05 AM

I wish this type of Project exist in school because this is what I dream of and I know students would agree with me.Best Project ever! 


I Enjoyed Project Pie so much with my friends and we are definitely going back!, The Staffs are very accommodating and friendly. Once you go inside you can surely feel the positive vibes.
The Pizza was very delicious! I ordered 4 cheese pizza then I added some bacon because you know me I love cheese than meat while my friends ordered the classic type of pizza (sorry I cant remember what is the exact name for each).We're so full after finishing our own pizza but It doesn't stop us from ordering a dessert!and of course it's still pizza :P we tried the Banana Nutella pizza. well who doesn't love Nutella?None.Project Pie PH deserves an A+ Grade.
Meet Ate Kryz :) She's the one who entertained us and made our pizza. She's very funny and cute, I can laugh all day with her so please If you visit Project Pie PH say Hi for me and request for her to do your pizza because I assure that your experience would be one in a million.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images